Conference call for Promote Pollinators members on July 14th
The SBSTTA meeting in May in Montreal has unfortunately been postponed, but the Promote Pollinators secretariat has come up with an alternative way to bring the Promote Pollinators members together. After hosting a successful webinar in May, the Promote Pollinators secretariat is hosting an online conference call for members. The call will take place on July 14th at 18:00 CEST. The call is open to Promote Pollinators members and observers.
What are other Promote Pollinators members doing to protect pollinators? What are their plans for the future? The call is an opportunity for members to share successes and exchange knowledge on pollinator protection. The preliminary programme below contains some exciting speakers that you won’t want to miss. Prof. Dr. Koos Biesmeijer of Naturalis Biodiversity Centre will introduce knowledge and tools for the protection of pollinators. Prof. Dr. Simon Potts of the University of Reading will talk about the EU monitoring framework for pollinators and the relevance of this framework for Promote Pollinators members.
- Knowledge and tools for the protection of pollinators – prof. dr. Koos Biesmeijer, Naturalis Biodiversity Centre
- The EU monitoring framework for pollinators, relevance for strategies of members Promote Pollinators – prof. dr. Simon Potts, University of Reading
- Update on developments with members
- Costa Rica – Eugenia Montezuma
- Portugal – Helena Freitas
- Korea – Lee Sun Ju, National Nature Trust Korea
- Administrative aspects of the network – Secretariat
How to participate
The call is open to Promote Pollinators members and observers. Members have received a sign-up link via e-mail.